Breakfast at Hemingway House
Our breakfasts are cooked fresh, with hearty, wholesome ingredients, and made with the Hemingway House's signature style. Served at 9:15 each morning, we want our guests to enjoy familiar foods but with a fresh twist. Whether it's our fresh-made cinnamon-citrus syrup for French Toast Fridays or Turkey ham strata - gooey with tons of cheese - you're sure to find a delicious and tempting breakfast waiting for you in the morning after a refreshing night's rest.
!!Please notify us of food allergies and dietary needs as soon as possible.
- Eggs Benedict Casserole - Deconstructing the original using Turkey ham and slathered in Hollandaise sauce
- Thick-sliced, deep-soaked Citrus French Toast, served with fresh made, Cinnamon-Syrup
- Fresh-baked potato frittata - Eggs, potatoes, 2 cheeses, and chives, all baked to perfection
- Golden-brown Swiss cheese & chive quiche with flaky crust
- Turkey ham strata - covered with Swiss, and baked golden-brown (and big chunks of turkey ham!)
- Seasonal Pancakes, (Pumpkin, Spiced Apple, and Blueberry) served with homemade syrups (Pineapple glaze, Vanilla syrup, or Apple-cider syrup - in the winter time ~ Yum!)
What guests say...
"... and an AMAZING breakfast! "
"... excellent-French toast with a cinnamon syrup. "
"... Breakfast was great too "
"... The breakfast is to die for. "
"... The breakfast was wonderful. "
"... Breakfast was truly unique and wonderful, a different one each morning. "